At Real Seal, we are always focused on working safely. Serving Calgary since 1987, we are dedicated to ensuring that our employees have the training and equipment needed to work safely and incident-free. We believe in a balanced approach to life and want everyone to go home to their families at the end of the workday happy and healthy.
Our Health and Safety Policy
The management of Real Seal Contracting (1987) Ltd. is committed to providing active leadership and complete support in order to develop and maintain:
- A program designed to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimize our potential impact on the environment.
- We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision-making, work habits and activities.
- Minimize our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible. Minimize energy and water use within our worksite and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimize the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner. Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work and work habits.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
Through continuous health and safety effort from everyone, we all can have a workplace that is injury and incident-free.
* The safety information in this policy does not take precedence over applicable government regulations, with which all employees should be familiar.